Protecting You After A Workplace Injury
There are countless ways that accidents can occur on the job, and any type of workplace injury may force people to miss work for lengthy periods or even cause permanent disability. In most situations, who may be at fault for the accident does not matter when it comes to eligibility for workers’ compensation benefits. What often does matter is the injured worker’s decision to hire an experienced lawyer to help with his or her claim.
Experienced Counsel For Injured Virginia Workers
We help workers injured performing all types of occupations and suffering from a vast array of injuries. During our years in practice, we have obtained benefits for people in the aftermath of:
- Falls from heights, impacts from dropped loads, tool and machinery malfunctions and other accidents on construction sites, roofing jobs, locations associated with tree work and landscaping, and other job sites
- Herniated disks and other serious neck and back injuries suffered while lifting or performing other work duties
- On-the-job car and truck accidents and other injuries to delivery drivers and others who drive for work
- Slip-and-fall accidents suffered by cleaners, maintenance workers and other employees
- Burns, severe cuts and other injuries often suffered by restaurant and food service workers
Do You Need An Experienced Head Injury Attorney Near Arlington? Hurt On The Job Elsewhere In Virginia Or Washington, D.C.?
This is just a basic sampling of on-the-job accidents. Whatever the specific circumstances of your work accident, and whether you are coping with a back injury, eye injury, knee or ankle injury, broken bone, amputation or other injury, contact us for your case evaluation: 703-658-8600.
You will pay nothing upfront for your case evaluation, and we collect fees only when our clients successfully receive benefits through our efforts. Conveniently located in Fairfax County, we offer evening and weekend appointments when needed. Staff members at our firm speak Spanish and Korean.