Were You Injured On The Road, At Work Or At The Airport?
Were you hurt in a car accident or other type of motor vehicle crash in Northern Virginia? Have you suffered an on-the-job injury that may require a workers’ compensation claim or action against someone other than your employer? Were you injured while at an airport? Contacting an experienced lawyer could make the difference in your ability to recover the compensation you may be entitled to receive.
Talk To Our Dedicated Legal Team
Insurance issues are complex. The process of pursuing a claim or negotiating with an insurance company can be very intimidating. Our Fairfax-based legal team works personally with each client to relieve these pressures and allows the injured person to focus on his or her treatment and recovery. We focus on:
- Assessing liability and applicable insurance coverage for car accidents, truck accidents and other motor vehicle accidents
- Investigating workplace injuries to determine whether third-party claims against someone other than the employers are justified
- Standing up to insurance companies that often attempt to settle accident claims for substantially less than the victim should receive
- Negotiating or litigating skillfully for all rightful compensation
- Holding property owners responsible when accidents and injuries occur on their premises
Reach An Arlington-Area Accident Attorney Who Will Help: 703-658-8600
You can count on clear, honest information about your personal injury legal options at our firm. We have helped hundreds of people who were dealing with head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), neck and back injuries, broken bones, burns and other injuries. Call 703-658-8600, or contact us online.
Our staff is fluent in Spanish and Korean, and we have access to translators if you communicate best in another language. You will receive a free consultation and pay no attorney fees unless we take your case and obtain compensation for you.