Medical Care And Workers’ Compensation Claims
Whether you are confident that you will recover from an on-the-job injury or are facing life with a serious disability, getting quality medical care is a critical concern. Will workers’ compensation cover these potentially devastating costs? Will you be able to get surgery or other major procedures paid for? What if you are told to return to work before you are physically able to perform?
Get Peace Of Mind From Knowing You Have A Strong Advocate On Your Side
At Park & Park, centrally located in Fairfax County, we know how worried you may be about how your workplace injury will impact you and your family. We are dedicated to doing everything possible to help you get the medical treatment you need and the compensation to which you may be entitled.
Do Not Hesitate To Call. We Will Get You The Help You Need
Across many years in practice in Virginia and Washington, D.C., we have helped people overcome problems such as:
- Denials of valid workers’ compensation claims — through successful representation before the Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Failure by the insurance company to pay medical bills in a timely fashion
- Difficulties getting authorization for costly but medically necessary procedures
- Unreasonable insurance company demands
- Orders to return to a job before recovering sufficiently to work at that job
Contact A Fairfax Lawyer For Clear Answers And Dedicated Representation
For a free attorney consultation to discuss medical care and your workers’ compensation claim or other concerns, please call 703-658-8600 or contact us online. You will pay nothing upfront for your case evaluation, and we collect legal fees only when our clients receive benefits through our efforts.