Types Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits
People who suffer work injuries are generally entitled to have their medical bills paid and to receive a percentage of lost wages while they are unable to work.
Clear, Caring Guidance And Skilled Representation For Injured Employees
At Park & Park, in Fairfax County, we will be glad to answer all your questions about the different types of workers’ compensation benefits for which you may be eligible.
A few important points to consider are:
- The workers’ compensation benefits you may be eligible for depend on a number of factors. They include, but are not limited to, the seriousness of your injury, how long you will be unable to work and whether you can still perform your job once you recover.
- For seriously disabling injuries, you may be eligible for lifetime wage loss benefits.
- Medical expenses are payable for as long as you require care for your work injury or occupational disease.
- After a fatal workplace accident, death benefits are available to certain family members.
- A lump-sum settlement of your wage benefits, medical benefits or both may be an option.
We can help you through all stages of your workers’ compensation claim — from filing a claim to representing you at a hearing on a wrongfully denied claim or exploring a possible settlement of your claim with your employer or the insurance company. Let us review your claim to ensure that you receive the benefits and compensation to which you may be entitled.
Contact A Dedicated Work Injury Disability Benefits Lawyer Serving Arlington And Other Virginia Communities
If you or a family member has been injured on the job, we want to help in every way we can. You will be treated with care and respect. We are committed to helping you so that you can stay focused on recovering from your injuries. We will strive to make pursuing your benefits as easy for you as possible.
Do not hesitate to contact us for the legal help you need. You will pay nothing upfront for your case evaluation, and we collect attorney fees only when our clients receive benefits through our efforts. Call us at 703-658-8600.